Parking Space Availability
The City of Danville has parking spaces available for rent. Please contact Codes Enforcement at 859-238-1200 or contact us for rental information.
- Short Term Leases (2 years) for $48 per month
- Daily Parking: $3 for the first 4 hours; $5 for a full day
- Free Parking: After 5 pm and all day Saturday and Sunday
- 2nd Street Lot: $21 per month
- 3rd Street Lot: $26 per month
To Pay or Appeal a parking citation, please enter the citation number and either the vehicle plate or the Vehicle Identification Number from the Citation. Note: Staff cannot void a Citation, any contest of the violation must be appealed by the Registered Owner of the Vehicle to the Parking Regulation Board and the registered owner will need to appear at the hearing. For Questions please contact Codes Enforcement at 859-238-1200.
Parking for Persons with a Disability
- Kentucky Revised Statutes (KRS) - 189.456. Accessible parking placard for a person with a disability - Display (PDF).
- KRS - 189.458. Temporary accessible parking placard for a person with a disability - Display (PDF)
- KRS - 189.459. Parking limits for vehicles with plates or placards for persons with a disability - Prohibitions